RESIDENTIAL WASTE & RECYCLING INFORMATION
* Click here for Recycling Information
Info & Tips:
- Recyclable materials are to be placed in a rigid plastic, metal or fiberglass container with handles and a capacity no greater than 35 gallons, weighing no more than 60 pounds when full.
- Recycling containers ($15.00) and lids ($5.00) may be purchased at the Township office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Recyclable materials are collected with your trash every other Tuesday or Thursday depending upon street location. Please click the link above to find out when your street is collected.
- Please do not put plastic bags in your recycling container.
- Items containing freon such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. need to be handled differently. A plumber needs to be contacted for removal of freon, and a special tag needs to be applied at which time the item may be placed curbside.
- Electronic Recycling Information: GER Solutions or Responsible Recycling Services
Important Contact Information:
- City of Bethlehem Recycling Homepage
- Pennsylvania’s Recycling Page
- PA Department of Environmental Protection
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Hotline: 800.346.4242
- Northampton County Recycle Hotline: 610.559.3200
- DEP: 610.861.2070 – Contact for disposal of hazardous materials (paint, batteries, etc.)
- Crushcrete Inc: 1965 Silvex Rd. Bethlehem, PA: 610-865-1898 or 610-865-2106 (Concrete & Asphalt Shingle Recycling Center)