**Click here for our 2023 Yard Waste Schedule**
** Click here for the Map of Yard Waste Zones **
- open, rigid, waterproof containers
- bundled using twine or string; no tape, nylon, rope or cloth.
- Containers must weigh less than 70 pounds.
- Yard waste placed in plastic bags will not be collected.
- Leaves – loose or in bags (brown paper only)
- Small Brush—up to 4 inches in diameter (no longer than 6 ft)
- Hedge & Shrub Trimmings
- Garden & Plant Residue
- Christmas trees (free of ornaments and tinsel)
- Sod, soil, mulch
- Tree Stumps, root balls
- Hay, straw, grass clipping
- Ornamental Grass, bamboo
Recycle your grass using a mulching mower or by cutting your lawn frequently and leaving the grass on the lawn.
This does not contribute to thatch and provides excellent fertilizer. You can place grass out for the regular trash collection but this practice is not recommended by the Township or the Commonwealth of PA Department of Environmental Protection.
Please see picture below on proper way to place yard waste curbside.