REFUSE & SEWER PAYMENTS:
You can pay your bill by check, savings, credit card, or debit card by going online or downloading a mobile payment app.
**If paying your 2023 Residential Waste and Recycling bill please contact Creditech Collections at (866) 300-1721.
- Click the payment box above for the service you are paying. You’ll need to register on your first visit, but after that, payments are 3 easy steps
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill (Auto-Pays must be set up online)
- You can also view your balance online
- Print receipt, view past payments, see status of payments, manage Auto-Pay and more
- Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™
- View balance due
- If you registered online first, use those login credentials
PAY BY MAIL
Send a check to: Hanover Township Northampton County
3630 Jacksonville Rd.
Bethlehem, PA 18017
PAY AT THE OFFICE
- Cash or Check
*NOTE – Payment convenience fees apply for online payments: $1.00 for checks and savings payments; 2.50% (+$0.50 if under $100.00) for credit and debit card payments.
Liened properties or delinquent bills may have further fees, contact the office (610-866-1140 ext 231) to confirm the total on those accounts.
If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at 610-866-1140 ext. 231
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.